Well, what scientists have discovered now is that while you cannot stop aging completely, you can definitely do two things:
- Delay it by taking proper care of your skin, eating healthy, and exercising regularly.
- Treat whatever damage has already been done to your skin/body.
In your case, it is obvious that you both got too occupied with your jobs and children and did not take enough care of yourself. No wonder age is starting to show its ugly face. While Botox is definitely a solution that you can consider but do not forget that it is quite expensive for most of us. It is not a one-time treatment and all those regular trips to the spa add up pretty quickly.
A good alternative is a new product called StriVectin-SD that is an excellent alternative to Botox. Some experts believe that it is even better than Botox on many performance attributes. While StriVectin -SD has not been shown to eliminate the deep furrows targeted by Botox injections, the active ingredient in StriVectin -SD has been shown to significantly reduce that category of fine lines and wrinkles that can add 10-15 years to your appearance (the type of fine lines and wrinkles Botox treatment leaves behind); giving you a youthful, healthy, glowing complexion faster.
But there is something else we always tell our patrons when considering anti-aging or anti-wrinkle treatment:
- Try to be happy. Develop a positive outlook towards life. Enjoy what you have. It will add years to your life.
- Stay away from the sun.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Do something spiritual; whether it is yoga or meditation or just relaxing on the patio listening to the sound of the birds singing, but do try to connect with your inner self.
Look younger after forty
How to be young again
Moisturizer for younger look