Partner satisfaction: How to find out
What if you were too embarrassed to share with your own partner what you like in bedroom? Won't that be terrible! Well, one out of every five women that participated in our survey said that they just don't know how to tell their partner about their desires. Now a lot of men are probably nodding their heads and saying that they have the same problem too. In fact, three out of five men indicated to us that they don't tell their partner either exactly what they want because they think that their partner is too conservative or will think of them as crazy or will simply dump them.
If two partners have this level of distrust, the relationship is based on rather shaky foundations. In such a relationship, there will never be true happiness because you are not providing everything that your partner needs. These are the relationships in which the women often complain that their men are always checking out other women and the men complain that their what you want from the relationship (and in the bedroom), you have a serious problem and you need to do something about it.
Below is a list of myths that we heard:
- My partner is very conservative and doesn't want to try anything new.
- S/he will have a low opinion of me if I tell her that I like......
- Only bad girls/boys do this; so I should keep my mouth shut and never mention it.
- S/he will breakup with me and tell others that I am crazy and everybody will look at me that way. That will be disastrous for me.
- I will catch an illness if I try....
So what happens when you don't tell your partner or your partner does not want to listen to you or discourages you by openly telling that s/he will never try this or people who do this are "bad." In most cases, we found, people go elsewhere resulting in adultery and addiction to online chatting with strangers.
How to ensure your partner's satisfaction?
- Be open-minded. Just because your partner likes certain kinds of activities in the bedroom, it does not mean that she or he is weird or pervert. Do not judge people by their preferences.
- Be adventurous. There is no limit to imagination in the bedroom so try whatever you feel comfortable with. Chances are that if your partner loves you, she or he will never force you to repeatedly do something that you don't enjoy but what will not be appreciated is strong opposition to even trying.
- Talk about it. As a couple you should be able to talk about everything without judging each other. If you will not listen, somebody else will, and that is a terrible choice to give to your partner.
- Let her/him have it elsewhere what you cannot provide. For whatever reasons, if you are absolutely opposed to engaging in an activity, you should deal with it like two mature people. It is perfectly acceptable to tell your partner that you do not want to move forward with something that you do not like, but then do not stop her or him from finding it elsewhere. It is not fair to force your will on your partner. Either your partner will suffer silently or cheat.
Related link: Seduction techniques