It is great to have manicures, but if you cannot go to the spa or between professional manicures, following is a great way to pamper your fingers:
- Prepare some warm water and add a few drops of rose water or a few drops of lemon or lime juice. If you want to make it very special, then add some rose petals. Once that is done, get your favorite music or movie going and put a cup of herbal tea or any other of your favorite drinks at hand.
- Soak your hands for 5 to 10 minutes.
Nail oil treatment
- Apply nutritive oil on your hands. You may use almond oil, apricot oil, castor oil, any nut oils, and add, if you have, a few drops of Vitamin E (you may simply break a Vitamin E capsule). Massage in the cuticles and leave it on you hands.
- Push the cuticles with a nail stick.
- File your nails to your favorite shape.
- If you like to add polish, first clean the nails with alcohol or nail polish remover; otherwise the polish will come off easily.
- Do the treatment once a week if you want healthy strong nails.
Oh Honey…. My skin is so soft
Soft skin is an invitation to hug. Daily body lotion application and exfoliation are the key for soft and strong skin. This exfoliation treatment is both an exfoliant and a moisturizer treatment.
- ½ cup of raw turbinado sugar (or brown sugar)
- ¼ cup of honey
- Add some essential oil to make even better. Our choice is rose or a citric smells, such as tangerine.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Scrub you body during the shower. Use one of those scrub gloves or natural loofah, if you have one. Put more on rough areas such as on the heels and elbows and in cellulite-prone areas such as the outer thighs and rear.
- Wash away with water. Your skin will glow and feel really soft.